Click on the category to browse FAQs.
If you can't find what you need here, get in touch.
- Feed, gallery, account, slider… what’s what?
- How are pictures ordered in my feed?
- How can I display more than 12 pictures in my gallery?
- How to use Instagram hashtags (#tags )
- I added a new picture to my Instagram account, but it’s not showing up in my InstaShop feed
- Understanding visible pictures
- Videos aren’t appearing when I update my InstaShop feed.
- What are Smart Pins?
Customers on the Essential and Business plans have access to advanced gallery features. Find out how to get the best from them here.
Make sure you have everything set up as you need
Everything you need to know to understand your account
Find out about the most recent updates to the InstaShop app.
We'll have you up and running in just a few simple steps.
- 1a: Register with InstaShop and add your first account
- 1b: adding additional Instagram accounts and #tags
- 2: Fetch pictures and make them visible to your customers
- 3: Add pins to pictures. Link pins to products in your store
- 4: Choose how InstaShop looks in your shop.
- A: Get InstaShop onto your home page using SHOPIFY theme
- B: Add InstaShop to an existing SHOPIFY page
- C: Add InstaShop to a new page in your SHOPIFY shop
- D: Make InstaShop appear in your SHOPIFY shops navigation (optional)
- E: PRODUCT GALLERIES: Setting them up
A step by step guide to setting up InstaShop with your WooCommerce shop front.
- 1a: Register InstaShop and add your first account
- 1b: add additional Instagram accounts and #tags
- 2: Install and configure the InstaShop WordPress plugin
- 3: Fetch pictures and set them visible
- 4: Add Pins to pictures. Link pins to products in your shop
- 5: Choose how InstaShop looks in your shop
- A: Adding InstaShop to a page using a shortcode (recommended)
- B: Adding InstaShop to a page using HTML code (recommended)
- C: Adding InstaShop to your shop using the InstaShop Widget.